Nevada Home Energy Experts technicians will expertly seal cracks and retrofit materials to keep the energy you pay for inside – and keep the weather outside – your home.
After we have thoroughly identified where air leaks and poor weatherization areas exist with an EnergyTight Home Analysis, we will provide you with a cost estimate for fixing these issues.
Upon your approval, our experts will begin the process of resealing and retrofitting each troublesome area of your home for proper ductwork airflow, air tightness, and thermal insulation barriers making it more comfortable and affordable to live in your home than ever before. After the home is efficient, we will optimize the heating and cooling equipment to deliver maximum efficiency to the home.
Among the tasks we are trained and certified to perform are:
- » Air sealing – (attics, top plates, bath fans, electrical and plumbing penetrations Reno, chimneys, large and small chases, accesses, can lights and electrical boxes)
- » Air sealing in crawlspace – (rim joist, bathtubs, plumbing penetrations, HVAC chases, accesses, air duct boots and plumbing Reno) Air sealing in living space – (Reno fireplace, caulking under windows, cabinets, whole house fan covers, fireplace plugs)
- » Installing insulation – (blow cellulose in attics, floor insulation, rigid foam insulation in knee walls) Installing recessed light tents over fixtures Installing attic tents
- » Installing fresh air ventilation – (bath fans, ERVs) Sealing ducts – (most duct-work we measure in this area leaks and average of 20+%)
- » Wrapping water heater and insulating hot water pipes
- » Weather stripping and door sweeps
- » Weatherizing your whole house with all required retrofits EnergyTight Home Improvements requires various amounts of time in and around your home, depending upon your unique situation.
- » We will work as cleanly and quietly as possible.
- » Final step: FREE follow-up testing!
That’s right! At Home Energy Experts, we believe our sealing and retrofitting work isn’t complete until we do FREE follow-up testing to double-check that the repairs we made now indeed make your home more efficient and more comfortable!
If we discover any persistent leak? We will fix and re-test again, free of charge, until the issue is resolved.
Ready to enjoy energy smart comfort and savings?